Jumat, 12 April 2013

Learning about Earth ; Our beloved planet

The 2nd week of our term 4 was filledby getting to know our blue planet, Earth.
We learnt about what made our planet special among others. We talked about different places on earth with their land form, like Sahara dessert, Mount Everest etc.
We also learnt about trash and recycling it. We had to differentiate the trash between the organic and non organic ones.
For Science , we learnt about the green house effect through an experiment using ice cube and plastic.
We also prepared ourselves for the championship on this April 27th.
Here are photos from our week









 Land, Water and Air Triathlon






 Nature rubbing













 Science experiments










 Sorting the garbage

 That's our week! Hope to see you guys next week!



1 komentar:

  1. Inspiring Icha.. I myself found difficulties when I had to explain about our beautiful earth. After seeing and reading this amazing class,I feel I am ready to take my kids to love our planet, it's EARTH^^. Thank you so much Icha for sharing this. Hugs and cheers^^

    BalasHapus